Monday, December 7, 2009

Wonderland.


My favorite winter memories from my childhood are of waking to absolute still silence. This morning I feel like a child again. I can't wait to get the little girls outdoors to make snow angels and a snowman. This is GREAT snowshoeing conditions!
We nurtured a neglected Christmas tree tradition this year. Our sweet friend Rebekah, her family and ours drove down the street to hike/hunt for the best holiday trees.

Just as we were reminiscing about random discarded items one can find in the woods at Marvin Larsen's Christmas Tree Farm, we found the object which spawned such reminiscing. We all gave it test run. (I've posted my turn to avoid the possible embarrassment of other participants.)






1 comment:

  1. That was such a great night! I'm craving more Chicken Noodle Soup for my soul... your home is so warm and inviting. Thank you lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete